Monday, May 12, 2014

Visit - County Donuts

(Schaumburg, IL)

Yay! My first post on donuts! I love donuts. :D


This. Place. Is. Awesome.

24 hours of deliciousness just north of the Roselle exit off Thorndale.

They make their glaze themselves with a bit of honey included in the mix. Delicious.

I'm not sure, but I think their best seller may be the "Honey Dip," which is a glazed, raised-ring donut. It is a bite of bliss. A puffy, slightly crunchy cloud of heaven, the Honey Dip is.

Another donut worth noting would be the glazed chocolate donut. A-maz-ing. :) I personally ask for the "glaziest" of them when I get them because they are just delicious.

Some of my other favorites are the "Old-Fashioned Sour Cream" (with powered sugar dusting on top). - A crunchy, beautifully made donut that just the right amount of sweetness to it; their black-raspberry filled donut is wonderful, too - as well as their sugared raised ring donut.

Pictured below are three of the above mentioned. I will take a picture of the glazed raised soon (clockwise from top sugar raised, chocolate glazed and black raspberry filled).



They even get customers that come from out-of-state at all hours just for these little scrumptious cakes.

Bonus? They have coupons online you can print out and save a buck or so.

County Donuts - Click here for their website. :)

Mmmmmm, donuts...














-Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment